What are the requirements for claiming the Best Rate Guarantee?
- Booking must be made via our website or through our central reservation telephone number and the guest must have a Days Inn reservation system confirmation number.
- The competing rate on another website must be for the same hotel, for the same dates, for the same room type, for the same number of guests, in the same currency and must be publicly available for booking via the Internet.
- The Customer Service department of Days Inn must be contacted in the required manner within 24 hours of booking and 48 hours prior to arriving at the hotel by filling out the Claim Form.
- Days Inn must be able to verify the lower Internet rate for such date(s).
- See Terms and Conditions for more details.
If I am able to find a lower rate, how do I contact Days Inn?
- Fill out the online claim form. You should receive a response within 24 business hours (Monday through Friday from 0700 - 2200 CST)
What is the turnaround time for adjusting my rate?
•Example of How It Works
- The customer service agent should e-mail within 24 business hours. If your request is sent outside of our normal business hours, it will be processed on the next business day.
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday from 0700 - 2200 CST.
- Your new rate is not effective until you receive your new confirmation number.
•Terms and Conditions